Monday, September 12, 2005

School

School started, just like the past two years. But everything else is different. Everything else is changing. I'm gonna have a whole new type of life in front of me. Some parts of my life, that I appreciate the most, are gonna be missing from my life. I don't know how that will affect me. How strong am I, as an individual? How can I handle the situation?
How can those who love me handle it?
Tomorrow, a lot of things will change, and new set of rules for my life will come into being. I will try my best to like the life ahead of me, at least I am looking at it positively now. I am planning to get the most out of it...
A first step for my new life is developing bigger circles of friends. I don't wanna feel alone, and it's important to fill up your leisure time with fun. I wanna keep up the fun, I wanna be full of energy; I wanna become a source of energy.

No comments: