Thursday, September 15, 2005

topic?!?!?!?!?!

So school has started, and all the work is gradually piling up. I haven't done much yet, but I think I have to get started pretty soon.
I finally did it! I got tickets to the toronto international film festival! I'm gonna see three movies!!!!!!:D It feels good, doing something different, that I have wanted to do for so long, but never did cuz i have always been too lazy (?). Anyways, this is going to be fun! :D

I wanna do different things, things I haven't done. I'm gonna get more active, actually doing things that I always think would be fun if I did. Photography is one of those things I wanna continue doing. I've stopped it for a while, but I'm gonna improve my skills! I love it!
It's just awesome to see your photos after they turn out the way you want it.

Another thing that I wanna do is to be physically active. That keeps me fresh! :D This year I hope is gonna be different from all the past years. I wanna be full of energy!

Does this post sound kinda fake? Cuz it's not! but if I read this on some other person's blog, I would say: "How fake! how silly!" well what I feel right now is definitely not fake! just take note of that!

By the way, this post was labeled "school", but then I realized I haven't written much about school. Someone pointed out to me that it should be "school & movies", but that isn't quite to the point either since that's not exactly what I have talked about here!
So any suggestions for topics? I've been having trouble recently choosing my post topics!

3 comments:

Siavash said...

name it best post ever

Arezou said...

:D
thanx :D

Anonymous said...

che filmaayi rafti?chetor boodan?