Friday, October 12, 2007

Here I am!

So my friend gave me this really good idea, to keep in touch using our weblogs. And she has been really successful in doing so :) I love her weblog! I tried to start doing the same a couple times, i.e. opened the blogger dashboard and clicked on "New Post", but I couldn't write anything. I was more reserved, I don't know why. I felt like I can only write here when I have like a real tornado going on in my head or in my heart. At least those were the times that I used to write in this blog so often.

Another goal was to try to add a meaningful photo to each post, to try to express my emotions and my thoughts with more color.

Well, maybe these standards are too tight! As of now, my decision is to write in this weblog, whatever I want to write, or whatever I want my friends to know, or whatever seems cool, basically: "whatever"! And from there, we shall see how the trend of the posts are going to take form. I guess they will morph themselves into what they should :)

So for today, I am going to adhere to the traditions developed by babyblue :)



Thanks to Windshield for the link :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really liked the song. we you have something to say, you can say it in a very plain way and people will love it.

i left my mother...

Siavash said...

Freedom at last eh.

Anonymous said...

This song is so true its depressing.

Anonymous said...

loooove the song!