Saturday, October 27, 2007

take-home midterm DONE

So I'm finally done with my take-home midterm! :D :D :D I pulled an all-nighter, but I felt like I didn't really need to do so... A little better time management and less worrying about small details could have been useful... well of course as the hours go by and by, the processing speed of the brain goes down and down, and the minutest and least significant issues seem to have some sort of "trick" embedded in them, so for an instance, you feel smart that you actually pin-pointed the "trick"! But alas, that's where the moment of smartness ends because for the next few hours your thoughts circle around your brain without actually getting processed, which obviously results in a huge spaghetti in which you get lost and forgot where you started from!

As you can see, the above are all symptoms of a degenerated brain! In the past 38 hours, I have slept (lightly) for only 3 hours! At this point in time, I don't feel sleepy at all, but my body feels degenerated, my muscles are jittery, and it takes some time for me to actually say what is going on in my head (due to the huge spaghetti!)

For a more specific list of symptoms, refer to here.

P.S. By the way, there was also another thing that has kept my mind busy for the past day: are Halloween parties usually thrown the weekend before the actual Halloween, or the weekend after? You know why this is important? Cuz if the former is true, I just missed it (for the 5th time, i.e. as always!), but I really really really hope that some really good Halloween party happens next weekend :(((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems you missed it ...

Anonymous said...

btw, I assume that you have taken 263!. right? .. haah .. good luck!