Friday, August 12, 2005

First Post!

Ok so, I'm writing my first post here with a very typical title: "First Post!". I guess everyone who wanted to write a first post, would give it the same title.
Anyways, if you're reading my blog, it's because you know me. So I use this space to update all of you.
First of all, I'm here in L.A. now. So I went to work out the transfer credits. At first glance, it all looks pretty complicated, and they're telling me that it might take me more than 2 years to finish my bachelors. If that's what's gonna happen, I'm coming back! But there's still some backdoors open for negotiation. So we'll have to see how it goes.
So here, they're telling me to take a lot of general courses: a couple english and social issues courses, 3 physics, 1 chemistry. Another stupid course that they are telling me to take is called: Electricity, Magnetism & Optics. They have accepted my 2nd year EM course, but my first year one they haven't, because it did not have an optics component!!! I'm sure their optics component is like 1 chapter at the most! There's also a couple other courses like that that they are telling me to re-take. But besides these, they have accepted 4-5 of my 2nd year ECE courses as their 3rd year level courses.
So right now, I'm kinda disappointed, and have started thinking more seriously about coming back. But I'm still not sure... we'll have to see what happens! I'm still very confused, and will probably have a better idea by early next week.
I'll keep u guys updated here!

I went to this seafood restaurant by the ocean last night, and when you asked them to pack your food, they came with golden-coloured foils by your table and packed your food in some cartoonish form, like a whale, or a fish or a duck! It was so nice! I personally got a duck, but I preferred to get a whale!!

1 comment:

Siavash said...

vegh makhfi..heheheheh lalala :***
vagh