Sunday, August 21, 2005

Home alone!

Hello!
Now it's just me & Tala! He's so depressed, cuz we've been leaving him to other people recently a lot since we had to travel back and forth... I'm trying to get him out of depression, but I donno... I mean, if I have to leave again by the end of the week, he will begin to be depressed again :(
Oh and by the way, I finally made my choice! I'm gonna take economy 100 for the HSS/CS course next year! Is that a wise decision or not? I mean, I like economy, and it has math so it shouldn't be hard right?
comments?

3 comments:

Siavash said...

I put a word verification for both blogs, DAM Ads.
i heard economy uses our calculus!! so no problem with math , just applications , good choice. I would go for socialogy: SOC100

Anonymous said...

:) miss you! :*

Anonymous said...

Miss you soooo much... ;)