Friday, March 31, 2006

Silence

I had so many thoughts in mind, so many things I could say. A voice within me, it was speaking, an active voice. But alas, none of the words vibrated my vocal cords...

Intimidated? or just shy?
What is it caused by?

Lack of confidence in the self?
Lack of confidence in one's knowledge?
Lack of confidence in one's ability to reason, and to defend one's ideas?
Is it caused by bad previous experience or lack thereof?

How can it be attacked?

Yesterday when I started writing the first paragraph of this post I had a very negative view of myself. But then when I decided to complete it now, my brain followed a more logical pathway. There sure is a reason for behaving this way, and if so, there might be a way to control it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salaam, cetori? mmm ic kodoom! tanbal kanoom! ellatesh tanbali nist?! beneviiiiiiiis! archi fekrr mikoni ro benevis! be in fekr nakon ke ki chi fek mikone ya inke fekret doroste ghalate ya amaganast! fagat benevis...... to ke akhare etemaad be nafs boodi keeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! benevisssss! beneviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for your next post!! pass koo????

Anonymous said...

kooshi to? emtehana tamoom nashod?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!benvis inja dige!