Thursday, June 29, 2006

California!

So I am finally in California. I'm soo tired (most of you guys have already heard this from me 100000 times now!)... but in any case, it's just tiresome.. I donno why... I guess it's because in APL we're not exactly SITTING by the computer all day long, but instead jumping and running around the lab!!

and then we go downstairs to get some coffee, go to Sam's office to make some tea, laugh a little bit, and come back, and then it's not like we've already wasted so much time and we want to actually get some work done! NO! we're still running around the lab, and finally when we sit, we start sending msgs on msn and gmail! :D

Well, all the same, we still got work done, and in fact learn a lot (using caffeine and working our asses off at nights!)

Here, I'm sitting by a computer and I'm not exactly bored (!!), but just tired. You know, I feel like I want to go somewhere and sit there and just do what I wanna do for like half a day or a full day. I mean, I don't want anyone talking or interrupting or anything. I wanna do what I want to do! and then inhale some fresh air, get some energy, and get back on track.

At the same time, I am excited about all the new people, the environment and everything else. But I just feel like I'm overwhelmed right now... need to relax a little bit.

I rented a car, guess what? A red malibu!!! [;) I didn't ask for it! hehe!]

And once again:


4 comments:

Siavash said...

How to recover that energy? No, solutions!? and what's up with that picture again...

Anonymous said...

chetori? hala miay inja halet ja miad bache!!! ;) 31 mordad dige?! hun?! mona pasfarda konkoor dare.
sarma khordam engaar. kapak zadam. bia inja yek kam begardim. goosaleee delam tang shode. axaye khodet bezar bache.

Arezou said...

Well how to recover that energy? Hmmm.. I guess by spending lots of enegry, finishing up the work, and feeling good about yourself. And then just frantically spending all the extra time gained due to the hard work in having compact fun! :D That's how I regained it (albatte ba tashakkore faravan az komak haye bi darighe fekriii.... :) )

Arezou said...

dar zemn marzieh: miyam iran, mitterekoonim! :D :P negaran nabash! :D