Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sleepless I

I finally got the energy from somewhere; I don't know where! I think it's because I'm thinking if I don't finish this, long weekend is going to be like crap! So I'm paying the price, staying up till now and doing work efficiently just to be able to get done with it.

I've almost done 2/3 of it. Another 1/3 is left. Right now it's 4:30 a.m. and I'm just working so efficiently because everyone is quiet. There's no sound. Nothing! Just the sound of my keyboard, along with the occasional groans of Tala, begging me to turn off the lights so that he can finally sleep. Well he does fall asleep, but he's such a light sleeper!! :P

Hmmm... I'm looking forward to tomorrow (I should say today!!). I'm planning to have lots of fun in the next 2 (or maybe 3, or actually maybe 4) days!!! :D If I can only get this over with...

Well I'm not complaining; it's really good for my near future :)

1 comment:

Siavash said...

eeeeeee....barekallaaaaa, tamom shee zoodtaar kashki in karaat baba joon. ;)