Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A transient lightness, and yet, more melancholy...

Do you even remember, when we were so happy, when we were so alive? Singing out loud the joyous songs through the open moon-roof, and yes, the breeze caressing us ever so softly ... We got excited with the sight of the slightest beauty, and yes, that was exactly when we actually noticed the details: nature's surprises, and the subtleties of our world. Did you record those moments forever in your heart, just like I did? Do you pay attention to details? I mean, there are details that make things what they are!

A postcard from a friend shares something very personal about his/her character! A postcard should not be ignored, it should be opened, and read out loud... its being should be celebrated! Its message should be proclaimed to emphasize its existence. Simply looking at the postcard from a distance rids the postcard of its own being! You merely look at it, from a distance, and don't you see that you are suffocating it? The details! It's all about the details!

And by the way, I am not holding a magnifying class! I'm just constantly trying my best to celebrate life, celebrate everything that is worth celebration... trying so hard to avoid dailiness... or so I think...

3 comments:

Miss G said...

I've found the most beautiful things and moments in details...true!

p.s. I randomly found your blog while I was looking for Farhad's song.

Anonymous said...

I happend to be passing by and saw this post, I agree with this, but also consider that change is what makes every moment special. There is a time to look at the past and there is a time to look at the future and the present. Life is delicate and short, make the best of every moment and without regret.
Here is the best way I can put it:

The stars of eternity and the angels of amity gaze upon you with jealousy and envy, for your delicate and ephemeral life is a flower, the beauty of which is coveted by all and the likes of which will never grow again in all the heavens.
:)

Arezou said...

Thanks for both comments! Anonymous, I loved what you wrote... beautiful :)