Tuesday, March 02, 2010

25th Birthday



My 25th Birthday is coming up, and what I long the most is to be close to my dearest friends... I wish I could once again daydream for days about what to do for my birthday, talk about it at length with my friends, plan a 1000 things and get extremely excited, write up a list of people to invite (and not to invite!) a month in advance :D ...

fun times! we could just ask people to come over, dance and jump up and down till we were tired, or play games, or we just spent the night laughing so hard until our stomachs hurt! Or I wish I could just go out to a cute little jazz bar, where I could truly enjoy my time with a few of my close friends... drink a little, and eat a little, and just float in the air!

I wish I could have all those people that I love in my birthday party, there are SO many of you, and I miss you all so much... I wish I could talk to you about what to do, and get excited about it with you :D not just about my birthday, but about all the things that have been happening in my life in the past year, the excitements, the worries, the waitings, ...

1 comment:

Marzieh! said...

Doooooooostam, 25! rob' gharn tajrobe1 ;)