Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My medium of communication

Haven't written here much, cuz I don't really feel the urge to write here. Anyways, I decided to do it today, still don't know why! Have posted a few recent photos on my photoblog.
I think posting photos makes me feel better, cuz when you take a photo, then you kind of make an inner connection with it. So you have something to say about it, it's sort of like a medium to transmit your feelings and thoughts. Without it, I'm bound to use words, and it's hard for me to find a reflection of my thoughts in words. If I had even the slighest expertise in the art of articulation it would be a lot easier for me. As of now, I can't find a true reflection of my thoughts in words.
So checkout my photoblog. ;).

No that is not the point of this post! Rambling, rambling, on and on.

Well let me tell a bit about myself and my life. School has been going on for more than a month now, and I'm happy that I haven't had a chance to experience it to the full extent YET! However, as of next week I will be pretty screwed with the rush of midterms and labs.

I have been trying to keep up with the keep-up-the-energy policy more or less. Feels goooood :D

1 comment:

Arezou said...

How do you like the new template?